Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

my solar system

hi my name is Tane and I'm going o talk to you about our solar systems and why they're interesting.

First we had to do our writing and put it onto pages second we had to draw our planets and colour them then cut them.third we got a black piece of paper and stick our planets on our paper and then we printed  our work and cut it out and then put our writing on the bottom of our planets and then there's your master piece. by TANE

What do you like about it?


18 comments:

  1. Hi Tane this is jesse your friend I think your work is cool and interesting I have liked it as interesting and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jesse thank for opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you But do you want to go on mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. meh I do not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool its really funny cause you added your head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry and it was a joke and what do you want to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great description Tane. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you star bright

    ReplyDelete
  9. good work tane good long wrirting

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Tane, I don't think I met you yesterday. I'm looking forward to working in your class this term. I have noticed that you haven't used your punctuation correctly. I like all the colour you used for the planets. What's one interesting fact you can share with me about the solar system? ~Mrs Davan~

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool spaces art Tane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tane. My name is Tane from Belfast school.I like your solar system because it really describes it for me.Where did you get your facts? Next time maybe you should fix your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you Tane well i got my facts from my teacher Mrs Meyers we have been learning about space. what sports do you like?

    ReplyDelete