Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Steve the assasin

 

We had to free write for 40 minutes and the topic I chose was Steve the assassin and here it is.


Steve the assassin 


Bodies stack like money, buildings crashing like dominoes, people screaming like pigs. The terrier rises through Nasonville like a tsunami wave through houses. A massive metal machine named Steve is trying to assassinate me, the president of Masonville.


Well, let's start from the beginning one day I and Stev were cruising down the street in my bubble car when we came across a little puppy. Steve picked it up and fell in love with it at first sight. A couple months had passed and the little puppy was living with steve and steve still loved it to bits but one day when i came over i pulled into his driveway and ran over the dog and steve was furious at me and he tried to shoot me but luckily I got away and i banished from LA to nasonville a little town in the middle of nowhere. 


So we are here now and Steve is trying to get his revenge on me. I look out the side of my office and see Steve but this time he is in a massive metal robot that's destroying my town. I reach down into my third drawer and grab my auto-machine gun and tremble towards the elevator while the whole building shakes. I'm in the elevator questioning if I'm gonna make it out of here. I open my garage door and open the keys to my army truck and speed towards steve and boom I see a massive beam of lightning strike my car splitting it in half. I tumble out of the truck while in the distance I see Steve and I start shouting and crying for mercy but I saw the cold blood in his eyes. He was angry. I look up to the sky and see a bright light and then I Blackout. 


I hear a voice shouting son breakfast is ready the smell of bacon whoofs up my nose and I open my eyes and i'm home I run into the kitchen where I see my mum and dad my dads on the couch drinking a coffee and my mum says what's wrong honey and I say mum I had the worst dream. She gave me a hug and tears drew from my eyes and I said I'm home and I feel safe. But then knock knock somebody was at the door I walk towards the door and open I look and I see steve but he's in that big robot again I scream mummm dad they disappear and I start crying and poof I'm back in my bed and the fresh smell of bacon whoofs up my nose again and I hear those voice again but this time I can hear them saying help I try to open my eyes but my body won't let me I hear a faded sound of beeps beep beep beep I hear a voice saying he's gone I try to scream and move but my body refuses I don't wanna die! the beep goes away and I blackout.


I wake up but I'm in a box and there is dirt and flowers covered over me I'm trapped once again I scream and scream then I hear a voice say open the box the top of the box lifts a bright light shines onto me and I start screaming and crying and my parent's faces are right there and they start crying and say it's a miracle we all hug in happiness and I was so confused so I asked what happened they said it's a long story they were just too amazed then we all got on our knees and started thanking god but then I thought came into my mind where's steve I want to apologize? 


my parents sob and say he's ok in a weird way. I scream at them and ask what happened to steve! They sat me down and said he was bombed and shot dead. I dropped to the ground and looked to the sky and screamed why waterfalls draw from my eyes. I just wanted to say sorry for what I had done. I feel so bad !!! 





My parents hug while I sob but I see a person in the distance and he screams John John it's me steve I wipe my eyes and look eager in happiness and he starts to cry I sprint and sprint then run towards him I cry and cry in happiness he was so warm and I cry and say sorry he cries and says sorry we become best friends and we hop in the car and go for a drive through La then steve finds a puppy on the street all the memories come back to me and I say no leave it but he doesn't listen. I drive off and keep driving for hours and all the thoughts were just too much I speed and speed then I see a cliff and I consider jumping life is just too much but then an old homeless man run toward me I'm on the edge and he says pop a manu u u u u  then I cry and cry and he just laughs what has this world come to then I just say shut up and feel pressured…


I jump but an angel stops me and picks me up and says don't do it it's not worth it you are an awesome human being I feel happiness run through my body and i feel and the pressure had just been lifted from my shoulders he flys up to the sky and takes me with him and a big white man with a massive beard says hello son how are you doing I ask politely who are you? He replies ...


I am god your father I look at him and run towards him and give him a massive hug and he laughs and goes if you ever need something just talk to me the angel take me for a ride and we talk for hours and hours just like normal people I lie down and go to sleep so peacefully and wake up in my comfy bed with steve right next to me i smile across at him and say sorry a man what a day!  ‘


No comments:

Post a Comment